Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge

I found this link on one of the blogs that I read:






http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/2010-support-your-local-library-reading.html

Any book that you read from the library counts and there are 4 levels - 25, 50, 75, or 100 books. I'm aiming for 25 "grownup" books. My girls love to pick out books at the library - we probably bring home 10 a week and we read them all (over and over and over!). If I tracked just their books I'd probably reach 100 by the summer!

I'm going to attempt to add this to my sidebar and add a link to my list of books. We'll see how that goes! 8 )

2010 Books read
1. The sweethearts knitting club - Lori Wilde
2. Fairy tale weddings - Debbie Macomber
3. 16 Lighthouse Road - Debbie Macomber
4. 204 Rosewood Lane - Debbie Macomber
5. Witch & Wizard - James Patterson
6. There goes the bride - Lori Wilde
7. All of me - Lori Wilde
9. 311 Pelican Court - Debbie Macomber
10. The Midnight Club - James Patterson
11. The Hungry Season - T. Greenwood
12. The Murder's Daughters - Randy Susan Meyers
13. 44 Cranberry Point - Debbie Macomber
14. The Christmas Cookie Club - Ann Pearlman
15. The overnight socialite - Bridie Clark
16. Moving is murder - Sara Rosett
17. Look again - Lisa Scottoline
18. 50 Harbor Street - Debbie Macomber
19. 6 Rainer Drive - Debbie Macomber
20. The shadow of your smile - Mary Higgins Clark
21. 74 Seaside Avenue - Debbie Macomber
22. 8 Sandpiper Way - Debbie Macomber
23. Exclusive - Sandra Brown
24. The Switch - Sandra Brown
25. One Night - Debbie Macomber
26. They are watching - Gregg Hurwitz
27.

1 comment:

library lady said...

You know that i will encourage you in this .
What kinda of books do the girls liek to read?

love you all

library lady