Saturday, April 18, 2009
The Mommy Fix-It Shop
Do you ever keep all of your mending until you have a nice big stack and then fix everything at once? I've been doing this since .... well..... sometimes I can be lazy. 8 )
The Mommy Fix-It Shop has already fixed:
- 1 tattered blankie
- 2 skinned knees that required 2 band-aids each
Neither of which is available for photographs as said blankie is currently in use and those two knees had better be sleeping!
Still yet to be fixed are:
1. A brown skirt - aka -My Favorite Brown Skirt. This has been MIA for quite some time - even I forgot that it needed to be fixed. This was a hand me down, but it is, in fact priceless to TinyDancer.
2. A purple princess dress - aka - The Butterfly Princess Dress. This has also been out of commission for quite some time. So much so, that when TinyDancer asked about it a few days ago, I didn't want to confess that it *still* wasn't fixed. My "didn't we take that to Grandma's and leave it there?" excuse did not work. I was busted!
3. A Belle dress - no aka. This only need minor mending - we just have some torn tulle. I don't think that it will be missed if I just snip the torn part off!
4. A "Bubbles" dress - aka - the itchy ballet costume - needed for an upcoming dance recital. This is needed for the dress rehearsal on Monday. Perhaps I should do this one first.