Monday, September 13, 2010

Potty training - Day 1

Today is day 1 of potty training for EasternStar. I don't really know what I'm doing. Potty training for TinyDancer went like this:

- What are those?
- These are big girl panties. When you are ready, you can start going on the potty and you won't have to wear diapers anymore.
- I don't want to wear diapers anymore. I want to wear those now.
- Really? You want to go in the potty?
- Yes. I have to go potty.
- Now?
- Yes!
SUCCESS!!


I'm not sure that EasternStar is going to be so easy. First I have to convince her that she only needs to wear *one* pair of panties at a time!

I've got a timer, a big stack of books, a giant stack of dry clothes and a big glass of water. What else do we need?

1 comment:

LowerTeakwood said...

A glass of wine for yourself :)