Monday, July 27, 2009

Cupcake liner art

Life has slowed down over the past few weeks (finally!) and TinyDancer and I had time to work on some art. We got our inspiration from this website: 4 Crazy Kings - http://4crazykings.blogspot.com/2009/07/cupcake-liner-fish.html.


We didn't have solid colored cupcake liners, we only had liners with sports equipment on them. But, that didn't stop TinyDancer!


Here we are getting ready.
You can see a picture of her inspiration on the bottom left - she wanted to make a mermaid.


Here is the finished product!


I had to let it dry overnight due to the large clump of red glitter glue. 8 ) Hopefully we'll have time to do some more art this week. I have the directions for beads that you make out of rose petals and we've been dying to make them but we haven't had time. Maybe this week!


3 comments:

Mama King said...

Love all the glitter! So happy your little artist made it her own. I love it! I can tell she is very creative!

Mama King said...

I just read your profile. I am sorry for your loss but am full of joy for your new arrival. I wish you and your family the best! Life is a journey - isn't it!

Clarese said...

That is absolutely prescious!