Saturday, June 6, 2009

DOH!

As soon as the FedEx man picked up my box yesterday, I checked my email.......

And....... our coordinator emailed me an updated dossier list for Tyumen......

And........there were three new documents on it......

And.....our employment letters need to be redone.........



Now you get the title of my blog, right? 8 )


It looks like pretty easy stuff - photocopy tax return - get a different letter from our doctor's office that says that they are indeed licensed to diagnose things like TB and psychological issues....blah blah blah.

Hopefully we'll have another productive week and get these signed and apostilled this week.


Hang on EasternStar! We're working as fast as we can! 8 )

3 comments:

LowerTeakwood said...

Sigh...Oh the endless paperwork...Well, at least you won't get bored! Shan

library lady said...

I think the expression is a mother's work is never done, but this is taking it to the extreme.
Here;s hoping that this is the last revision.

Kim said...

Thankfully it's easy stuff you can do quickly. It's always something. :)