Saturday, February 14, 2009

Will you be my Valentine?

I woke up this morning to the sweetest card from Stranger. We had decided that since we are struggling a bit right now (thank you $500 electric bill!) that we weren't going to do anything special for today. I feel totally guilty right now because I stuck to our plan. I think I might have an un-used card that I can surprise Stranger with tonight. I keep all of our cards in a special box, but this message is so sweet, I'm posting it here to make sure that I have it forever,


My (insert name - The Mom),

Our love is not always easy. It isn't always pretty. But it is stronger than any love any two people have ever known. There are not many loves or marriages that can weather what we have and still laugh, still hold each other when they cry and still look into each other's eyes and know with every fiber of yourself that there is not one other person who they were ever meant to be with. You still take my breath away with every kiss and every touch. My heart still races every time you walk into the room or I hear your voice on the phone. You are the love of my life. Will you be my Valentine today?

Yours always,
Stranger


Isn't that the sweetest?

Happy Valentine's Day to all of our family and friends.

No comments: