Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There is no place like home

RainbowBaby and I came home late yesterday afternoon. Everyone is adjusting as well as can be expected.

Which, translated, means ...... everyone is very tired! 8 )



Actually, it is mostly Stranger and I that are tired. EasternStar slept like a champ last night, TinyDancer was decent, waking only once at 4 am, and RainbowBaby slept like a baby, meaning she and I were up every 2 hours. 8 )


The girls are adjusting into their new roles beautifully. I am so proud of both EasternStar and TinyDancer. TinyDancer has been a great help with changing RainbowBaby's clothes and diapers and holding her and EasternStar has been very gentle and loving with her new sister.


Pics to follow tonight ...... unless I pass out from exhaustion first. 8 )

No comments: