Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just a quick update...

Just a quick update - we're doing fine. The girls and I have been enjoying the nice weather so we haven't had time to blog or download pics from the camera. Maybe tomorrow as it is supposed to rain - although I promised TinyDancer that if it did we'd go out and play in the rain.


RainbowBaby is still cooking - although I think that she is done and ready to come out. I've had some contractions but they keep stopping. Darn it! My fluid was on the lowest end of normal possible on Friday afternoon and I was hoping that they would take her out......but no luck. Her NST was fine so I was sent home. The lowest acceptable amount is 7.0 and I was at 7.2 I think. Better luck on Tuesday!

1 comment:

LowerTeakwood said...

Hang in there. You're almost done. I'm sooo jealous. Only 25 more weeks for me :) Not that I'm counting.