Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Countdown!

Notice anything new about the layout of the blog?


Don't hurt yourselves now! 8 )


Look to the left - see the countdown clock?

Things have been rough the past month. Stranger has worked almost everyday since the beginning of the year. Bluch. Stranger worked 27 out of the 31 days of January and he is working everyday but 3 in February.

Seriously. This is ridiculous. I'm SO OVER training. Add to that that I didn't even want to do this in the first place AND the emergency medicine lifestyle is the anti-Me.

Seriously. I need a schedule. I need consistency. And so do my kids. EasternStar has asked for Stranger all day for the past three days. Daddy home? (When is daddy coming home?) Daddy snack? (Will daddy be home for snack?) Daddy lunch? (Will daddy be home for lunch?) Daddy nap? (Will daddy be home after nap?) and on and on and on and on......



So, to make the bleak seem less ..... bleak - I added a countdown to the end of training. A year and four months is a long time - but it will be nice to see the counter go down.

Here's hoping we make it!!

Can I add one more Blech!

Blech!

Blech!

and


Blech!

No comments: